Direct English, Korea, Inc. has been the leader in one-on-one conversational English by utilizing our multimedia based curriculum with an EFL approach that has been proven to significantly improve students` conversational English. Direct English`s program was jointly developed by Pagoda Academy, Inc., one of Korea’s largest and reputable foreign language institutes, and Pearson Education, the world`s largest publishing group.
Although we have a lot of university students we do have many business professionals and as such we prefer teachers with business background and/or interest in business and above all an ability to establish rapport with Korean students from all walks of life. Types of classes you will be teaching:
- Teaching Direct English`s Regular Tutorial Classes (25 minutes per session)
- Teaching Topic Classes (55 minutes / session)
- Business English (Market Leader textbook)
- 1 or 2 Conversation Classes (50 minutes with 6-12 students)
- Interviewing customers in English who come to signup
Take a look at our classes here: http://www.jobpagoda.com/en/de/programs/rt_rnt.jsp
Direct English provides a friendly, stable work environment for all of its employees. Teachers Korean and Native get along great and often go out after work to socialize. With superb staff and students who have a strong desire to improve their English.
Direct English Teacher Profile - Alex from JobPagoda Pagoda Academy on Vimeo.
- 15 days of fully paid vacation + National Holidays are paid too!
- Able to choose your own apartment
- Great Locations in Seoul
- Good starting pay rate and pay raises every 6 months
- Great coworkers (Many re-sign) check out our testimonials
If you are interested in joining a winning team or would like to further inquire about the positions available, please take a look at our site and apply online http://www.jobpagoda.com/apply/proc.jsp
Samsung station April 1st & April 21st
Gangnam station May 1st & August 1st
We look forward to hearing from you soon!